Friday, November 27, 2009

Day Sixteen- Damages


This is the result of the gate repair today. The posts and lungelines will come down on Saturday night or Sunday morning. While I realize it isn't the safest way to do it, I have to keep the horses away somehow!




This is what I found when I went outside the other morning. Not impressed!

The bent gate!

Sitting on an angle.

This tree snorfling was definitely a Tonka doing. I went outside the other day to find him with an orange nose. It took me a while to put two and two together as there is not much orange in the paddock.

To see this damage, you have to look at the fence and not Ty (although he is dangerously handsome). I think I did a pretty good job fixing it myself!

It's got a pretty funky warped thing going on!

2 comments:

  1. Those almost look like...shadows in the pictures. Is it possible the sun came out, even for a little while?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naaah, it can't be the sun, not in November. Aliens, maybe.

    Good job fixing all the damage, Tess. If you're ever bored, just come on down to the States and I'll hand you a shovel. >g< oh, and the last piece of pumpkin pie, too...!

    ReplyDelete