Friday, November 20, 2009

Day Nine



Is it bad that I'm blogging from psychology class?

Last night, The Twilight Saga: New Moon was released at 10pm. There was no way I was missing that, so I fed everyone dinner early and headed out to join the line at 5:30 (and I wasn't even at the front of the line)!

There is not much new at Farcical Farm, besides the fact that when I got home last night at 1, it WASN'T raining! How nice is that? Too bad I couldn't enjoy it. I also noticed that Tonka is picking up Justin's bad habits. Justin knows these are bad, so doesn't do them when he knows he is in disciplining distance, whereas Tonka tries to get away with it. It is interesting to see Tonka's old man attitude come out!

Since there is nothing new, I thought I would formally introduce myself. As many of you know, my name is Tess and I am 19 years old. I have lived in Abbotsford my whole live, and LOVE the Fraser Valley. I have been riding since I was 8 and Justin is my third horse(I will go into more detail on him in a bit). I have competed in pretty much every discipline and have been in 4H since I was 11 or 12.

I am in my second-ish (don't ask, it's complicated) year of University majoring in History to become an Elementary School teacher (I want to teach Kindergarten).

I think that is all for now. Please do the sun dance for me!





4 comments:

  1. Hey Tess, I'll do the Sun Dance for you AND for me--I'm right south of you, between Bellingham and Seattle, and it's been frickin' raining since Hallowe'en. I'm ready to break out the snorkle and fins....

    --Aarene @ Haiku Farm, Swamplands, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. What habits has your BAD horse taught my ANGELIC horse?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would probably be easier to list what he hasn't taught him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tess, just to let you know that I'm enjoying your blog. Great idea to do this! And, hello dp! Looks like you have a beautiful set-up over there in Aussieland.

    ReplyDelete