Monday, January 25, 2010

Titan's Tricks

Titan escaped. Again. The day after he tried to follow us down the road. But never fear, I figured it out.

The second time I knew he was just doing it because he could. I was just walking over to the neighbors to talk and he flew up beside me again. I walked him back and locked him into his doghouse while I went to investigate. He was not going over the fence, he was going UNDER! The horses (Justin) pulled the wire that was wrapped around the tree and other bushes in the corner. Little did I know, the fence that was behind the wire does not reach the ground. Granted, it's not very high off the ground but Titan decided he was going to go under anyways. Keep in mind that Ty is like 120-150 pounds so the fact that he was able to pull himself under the fence through an opening that was maybe 3 or 4 inches off the ground was a little surprising to me.

Tonka got some exercise this weekend when some friends from work came up to visit and ride. He packed them around like a trooper unlike Justin who refused to do anything faster than a walk. Do you think I was surprised though?

1 comment:

  1. Aw...I miss my horse. Good sleuthing on the fence, and good to know that Ty wasn't going walkabout whenever he wanted to...only when you were in need of protecting. Time to apply some zip ties!

    ReplyDelete