Friday, January 15, 2010

Trees and stuff

I really have nothing new to report. The weather has been wet but warm, which is a nice break. It's already the middle of January and I have only had to haul water buckets once. These pictures are of the neighbors property- they are more for Sarah and David, but they make an interesting point anyways. The property is close to 20 acres, but was mostly wooded. After they moved in, they hauled most of the trees out to make pasture land. As a good citizen, I want to say my heart breaks watching the habitat of the animals in the forest getting destroyed. As a horse person, I think it's so cool! The pasture land they are getting out of it is incredible and is going to be so useful (not to mention they are giving me some logs for cross country jumps).



This is the best picture out of the bunch. You can see the flat land and the neighbors property, which was impossible before.

No comments:

Post a Comment