Monday, January 4, 2010

Unable To Wake From Nightmares

I'm currently taking advantage of the break from school by reading one or two of my favorite books again (which means that I'm not getting as much other things done as I'd like to. I tend to get lost in my book). I usually read myself to sleep, which means that I sometimes fall asleep on the couch. When I woke up on Wednesday morning last week, I saw this. I can tell you that the first words out of my mouth were not pleasant ones. I keep track of the news so that I can be prepared when it snows. This recent snowfall was a complete surprise. I'm back to school in a week! Yay! I actually love university (maybe I need a life?) and am excited to go back and see everyone again.




4 comments:

  1. Gawd, my horse is cute. And gawd, those goats are fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know hey? T is super cute when he wants his you know what scratched and talks to you about it. His nickering makes me laugh every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I hope your sn*w goes away fast and doesn't ever come down here!

    The animals are cute, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I particularly like is his tiny little forelock. I mean, he's got a good mane...why can't he have a proper forelock? Pathetic. And yes, the low nickering makes me laugh too.

    ReplyDelete