Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day Twenty- The Sun has returned...

..just in time for exams. It is a wonderful thing isn't it! Just when I have to hunker down and get my homework and papers finished off for the semester, the weather decides to have a two week long sunny streak. That is o.k. though, it makes for a much happier Tess because now the manure area can dry out, I can stop doing so much laundry (to dry multiple outfits in one day) and all the critters are much happier- and it is VERY noticeable.

My mom and brother came out yesterday, and my brother has a fancy camera, so I am just waiting for him to send me the photos and then there should be some cool shots going up. Here is one of Roland to hold you over (it looks blurry in the blog, but if you click on it, you can see that it is actually good quality).

1 comment:

  1. dp and I both find the kitchen table at FF an ideal spot to and study/read/write when the weather's fine. Not as good as being outside in the sun, but one takes what one can get. :-)

    ReplyDelete