Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day Thirty Something



This is the view of the mountain from the road today.

This is the view of the mountain on a regular day.

It started snowing today. We probably have 3 centimeters on the ground right now, and it is still snowing. My non-educated guess would estimate at this rate there will be a total of 5cm in the morning. Everyone has been really good at adjusting to the snow. Justin grew up in Quebec, so he has had his little black nose in the snow all day, munching away. Titan seems to like laying in it, which is not surprising. The goatises are just as cute as ever though!
Speaking of goats, here is the result of the van break. It looks junky now, but it is lasting and they are happy with it.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to my world. I hope you got tons of pictures of the pretty snow, and that it melts in record time so you can get back to normal life. And I see you got to ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do miss this.(My parents built and ran Micheal's Restaurant in Dewdney so I know EXACTLY what it feels like there right now.) You probably think I'm insane now...

    ReplyDelete