Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day Twenty Five- Winds and Awards






Its freakin windy! The temperature is averaging 0, give or take a few degrees. The windchill, however, it making it about -6 or -7. This wind feels stronger than any of the other winds have been, but I must just be imagining things because there are no wind warnings posted.

I finally gave in and threw another blanket on underneath Justin's rain sheet. He is way fuzzy, but I am a suck and I can't watch him stand in those winds and think that he is warm!

Yesterday evening, we have year end awards for my 4H club. I was planning on this being my last year, but I can't get away from them! The 4H leaders are always presenting me with new oppertunities, so the time has come when I have to sit down and make a decision.

Without further ado, here are the prizes I won last night.





Keeper trophy w/plaque


Perpetual

No comments:

Post a Comment