Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day Twenty Eight

Well, today there is no wind, which is raising the temperature by 5or 6 degrees. I put the goats in the back field so that they could stretch their legs a little. Sarah and David SWEAR that sometimes they race around and get all excited, but they must be saving that for a special occasion.

I am currently watching as my horse has a make-out session with Ronald (the goat) through that gate. I wish so much that I could let them all out together, but I don't trust the goats not to eat tails or blankets or anything else even slightly important.

It is supposed to snow from Friday to Monday and then disappear , on Tuesday. I have rather mixed feelings on the subject. Friday I have no plans (except to decorate the Christmas tree at home), Saturday I have an exam, Sunday I am supposed to work, and Monday no plans again. Here is where I am torn. If it snows enough on Friday and Saturday, my exam will be post-poned. I would rather just do it and get it done (it's an English exam), but I wouldn't mind holding off on it either. So that is my current dilemma.

The goats keep breaking the van. I will take a picture and update more on that tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Fortunately, you don't have to decide about the weather.

    Unfortunately, you don't get to vote, either.

    Personally, I have vowed not to complain about the weather unless it requires a shovel....

    ReplyDelete